Display HIre is a subsidiary of Mannequin Hire and Sales
which has been supplying mannequins and associated display items since 1982.
We import our extensive range into our own warehouse and sell direct from our Sydney showroom and online -
so there are no middleman costs and you get the lowest possible prices.
Over the years, we have provided a wide range of services to many clients with a huge variety of needs.
- We have been involved in major fashion shows, having sponsored Fashion Exposed
and been the main mannequin supplier at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- Our mannequins have adorned theatre stages, including at the Sydney Opera House.
- hey have brushed shoulders with the world's most glamorous models
and have displayed the most prestigious designer creations,
including a diamond studded $5,000,000 bikini.
- They have been used to display the clothing of major manufacturers and designers at shops
ranging from small boutiques to major department stores.
- They have been used in making major movies, such as The Matrix, Mission Impossible, Moulin Rouge,
Australia and Tomorrow When The World Began.
- They have been used in all types of events from major exhibitions to
birthday parties, anniversaries and book launches.
A popular use is to showcase original wedding dresses at silver and golden wedding anniversaries.
- And they have played a wide variety of characters - from Tarzan and Jane to Santa Claus.